Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING SHOWER

My dear friends Reagan and Brandon got married two years ago today, and to celebrate, I wanted to share some photos of the super-fun shower we threw for them a month before their nuptials. It's one of my all-time favorites. Instead of a traditionally stuffy affair, we had a fabulous couples shower with a chic fiesta theme.
















Please excuse this picture-heavy post! I just loved so many details of the shower, many of which Bella and other wonderful people helped make possible. From the personalized hand-cut Papel Picado banners to the scrumptiously fresh food, from the cheesy good piƱata to the hilarious participation of our friends and Reagan's parents in the Newlywed-style game--everything was just relaxed and fun.



Happy Anniversary, my loves. Your joy is as contagious now as it was that day.

2 comments:

  1. this was just the best. get married again so we can have this party again. ok? ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Christine even hand chiseled the Papel Picado! Talk about love : )to this day, this is the best party I have EVER been to. Thank you Christine!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete